Experience world class tastes with Waffles by Heavenly Waffles® by following our recipes. Crafted to pair perfectly with the flavor of the waffles, use these recipes as inspiration for your next feast.
Heavenly Waffles Pumpkin Mousse
- 1 can 24 oz. raw pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon of pumpkin spice
- 1 quart heavy cream
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- 1.5 cups of brown sugar
- 2 pkgs of cream cheese
- Heat 1 can of raw pumpkin into pan and cook for 30 minutes on medium heat, in order to cook out some moisture,
- Add 3/4 cups of brown sugar, mix well and incorporate both packages of cream cheese and cool.
- Whip heavy cream and 3/4 cups brown sugar and powdered sugar to stiff peek.
- Whip pumpkin mixture into whipped cream and refrigerate.
Classic Heavenly Waffles
- 2 cups of Heavenly Waffles mix (One Box)
- 2 cups of club soda
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoon of canola oil or vegetable oil
- Blend for 3 minutes & cook in waffle Maker.
Salted Fudge Drizzle
- 1 Jar Richardsons Hot Fudge
- 1/2 cup of Half and Half
- 1 tablespoon of kosher salt
- Heat ingredients in pan on medium-low heat
Black Raspberry Puree
- 1 jar of Dickinson's seedless black raspberry preserves
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of warm water
- Whisk together until smooth.
Sea Salt Caramel Puree
- 1 jar of Richardson's Butterscotch Caramel
- 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- Heat up caramel in microwave for 1 minute
- Pour into Bowl
- Stir in 1 tablespoon of sea salt
- Funnel into squirt bottle
Heavenly Waffles Corn Fritters
- Pour 3 ounces of Heavenly Waffle mixed batter into waffle iron
- Sprinkle 1/8th of a cup of sweet corn on top of batter
- Pat down into batter and close waffle iron
- Cook for 3 minutes
Heavenly Waffles Bananas Foster
- 1/2 Heavenly Waffle sliced diagonally, 1 pint of vanilla ice cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, 1/2 cup dark-brown sugar, 1/4 cup dark or gold rum, 1/4 cup Orange Liqueur, 1 Teaspoon of cinnamon
- Melt butter and and brown sugar, and add rum and orange liqueur
- Cook for 2 minutes and sprinkle cinnamon over the top
- Slice up banana on the round cook 1 minute.
- 1 Scoop of vanilla Ice Cream on top of waffle topped with Bananas
Heavenly Waffles Green Chili Cilantro
- 2 cup Heavenly Waffles Mix
- 2 cups club soda
- 1 egg and 3 teaspoons of oil
- Small can of diced green chili’s and 1 bunch go cilantro
- Put 2 cups club soda 1 egg 3 tbs oil into blender, turn on low slowly add waffle mix
- Chop leaves off cilantro stems and put into blender blend well, pour mix into bowl stir in green chilies
- Pour into waffle iron cook 3 minutes and top with seasoned beef and cheese and cilantro
Heavenly Waffles Mexican Lasagne
- 1/2 pound of hamburger (browned), 8 oz. of green chilies (strained), 1 tablespoon of cumin, 1 tablespoon of chili powder, 1/2 tablespoon of garlic salt, 16 oz can of red enchilada sauce (reduced) and 1 bag shredded Mexican cheese (16 oz.)
- Brown: hamburger, green chilies, cumin, chili powder and garlic salt.
- Reduce: Heat enchilada sauce. Bring to boil. Simmer reduce to half.
- Layer shredded Mexican cheese and add another layer of green chili Heavenly Waffles, finally, top off with meat and cheese cilantro chiffonade
- Bake 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until heated through.